Technical Supply Company understand the importance and benefits of maintaining Quality, Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental management system and fully committed to protecting the health and safety of everybody who plays a part in our operations and lives in the communities in which we operate or uses our products, wherever we operate, we will conduct our business with respect and care for both the local and global environment and systematically mange risks to drive sustainable business growth. The top management will not be satisfied until we succeed in eliminating all injuries, occupational illnesses, unsafe and incidents of environmental harm from our activities.
The compliance to Quality, Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Management System Requirements shall be achieved by;
• Demonstrate visible and active leadership that engages employees and service providers and manage health, safety and environmental (HSE) Performance as a line responsibility with clear authorities and accountabilities.
• Ensure that all employees and understand that working safely is a condition of employment, and that they are each responsible for their own safety and the safety of those around them.
• Maintain ‘’stop work policies’’ that establish the responsibility and authority for all employees to stop work they believe to be unsafe.
• Manage all projects, products and processes through their life –cycles in a way that protects safety and health and minimizes impacts on the environment.
• Provide employees with the capabilities, knowledge and resources necessary to instill personal ownership and motivation to achieve HSE excellence.
• Comply with applicable regulations and laws.
• Measure audit publicly report HSE performance and maintain open dialogue with stakeholder groups and with communities where we operate.
• Work with both governments and stakeholders where we operate to develop regulation and standards that improve the safety and health of people and the environment.
• Maintain a secure work environment to protect ourselves, our customers and the company’s assets from risks of injury, property loss or damage resulting from hostile acts.
• Communicate our commitment to this policy to our subsidiaries, affiliates, customers and governments worldwide and seek their support.